Thursday, July 19, 2018

Summer Hiatus - NEW Youtube Vid - "I am not Yours", Stroope

Flower from my garden
If you hadn't guessed we are taking a break.

The choir always breaks for the summer -- hence no summer concerts! We are all volunteers - and now, especially as we are getting on a bit - long in the tonsils you might say - we are just pooped after Spring concert season is completed.

And, for the first time, I'M taking a break - from the blog and the podcast. In the past I have continued posting through the summer holiday, but now I don't care so much about my NUMBER of readers.

I care more about not boring the pants off you with needless yadda yadda. I'd rather focus on keeping you informed of the choirs doings and getting up tos - which are fascinating -- to me.
My Garden
For myself, it's my garden, my family and relaxing with good reads.

No worries, blog posts and podcast epis will resume at the end of summer - earlier if anything interesting develops. We will audition again at the end of August - email me anytime to set up your 15 minutes.

Here's a NEW video to check out while you while away your summer vacay.  New videos are being posted to YouTube sporadically through the summer and I will do posts to alert you of them when that happens.

Ottawa choir, The Stairwell Carollers, perform "I Am Not Yours", written by Z.Randall Stroope.
I LOVE this one!!!

Audio: Tom Barnes.  Recorded at St. Barnabas Church, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, June 3rd, 2017.
Videographers: Richard Auger, Andrew Mason
Editing: Pierre Massie

About The Stairwell Carollers:

Pierre Massie started our a cappella choir in 1977 while 
studying music student at Ottawa U.  

The Stairwell Carollers scored Gold in both the 2010 and 2013 Ontario Music Festival Association competitions. 

A registered Canadian charity, we help local charities with our concert, CD and cookbook sales.

All Donations get a charitable receipt.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You can also email your questions to me - info (at) stairwellcarollers (dot) com.
Thanks,
Holly :)

You May also Like...

Popular Posts

Real Time Web Analytics Google
Google