Thursday, May 24, 2018

Youtube Playlist Embed Hack and Concerts next week!!

Glorious potholes
However beautiful, these are still potholes and driving on them was... basically bumper cars.

Sometimes I feel that way navigating Youtube, wondering what black hole my favourite option fell through. There was a button to embed a playlist, but alas, it is gone. If you found it, please tell me in a comment below. They have a tutorial HERE .

I couldn't make it work, so I use my old embeds to find a smoother path.

My code is below our embedded Concert Teaser playlist :)

Simply replace OUR ID (in RED) with the ID of YOUR playlist. Copy and paste into your blog or website HTML. You can adjust the size by changing the height and width values (another option disappeared)

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="422" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLrLOtu8KN9cVBbcvJRJOuIwr08vOBYaDp
" width="750"></iframe>

About The Stairwell Carollers:
Pierre Massie started our a cappella choir in 1977 while a music student at Ottawa University. The Stairwell Carollers are ranked with the best of Ontario choirs, winning both the 2010 and 2013 Ontario Music Festival Association competitions. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

You can also email your questions to me - info (at) stairwellcarollers (dot) com.
Thanks,
Holly :)

You May also Like...

Popular Posts

Real Time Web Analytics Google
Google