Friday, September 30, 2016

Canadian Compositions and arrangements by Pierre Massie now available for SATB choirs

Stairwell Caroller director, Pierre Massie challenges our new members during movable Do warmup

You may not be aware that our Director, Pierre Massie, is also an award-winning choral composer and arranger! On his newly launched site to showcase his emerging Song Catalogue, he had this to say:

"I am pleased to announce that my original Canadian Choral Compositions and Arrangements are now available for digital download from SMP Press, partner to Sheet Music Plus.

For many years now Sheet Music Plus has been one of my favourite sources for sheet music for my choir, The Stairwell Carollers.

I will keep you posted as I upload new pieces for your perusal.

Ciao,
Pierre"

I am so proud of his accomplishments! Please take a moment to check out his work. Most pieces are suitable for SATB mixed choirs.

BONUS!
Here is a Youtube Playlist of some of his arrangements and original Compositions sung by the Stairwell Carollers.



No comments :

Post a Comment

You can also email your questions to me - info (at) stairwellcarollers (dot) com.
Thanks,
Holly :)

You May also Like...

Popular Posts

Real Time Web Analytics Google
Google