Friday, December 13, 2013

CTV's Regional Contact interviews Pierre Massie, new fave Carillon composer

Peter, cameraman, films while Joel directs
It was great seeing Joel Haslam again -- as some of you know, Joel was a member of the Stairwell Carollers for almost three years, following our first appearance on his local show many many moons ago.


When Joel heard about Pierre's compositions receiving attention from our Dominion Carillonneur, Dr. Andrea McCrady, he was eager to follow up on the story.
Pierre and Andrea in her Parliament office

Waiting for the bells to chime the hour
Joel interviews Pierre from off- camera
Here is his little jewel of a piece,  positive and uplifting, as always. Thanks, Joel:)



2 comments :

  1. WOW- what an amazing feature! I grew up hearing church bells & loved every minute! I grew up in Belle River (ON) & lived across the street from "St. Simon & St. Jude" church - the original church bell is over 100 years old & is called "Angelique" - that is my real name so I always liked to think of myself as the Bell of Belle River ;-)
    Thank You!
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com
    PS - Did you get my email about the CLIMB blog hop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All done! Thanks for the great comment! I love both churches and church bells so the Carillon really is the "Ultimate"
    Holly :)

    ReplyDelete

You can also email your questions to me - info (at) stairwellcarollers (dot) com.
Thanks,
Holly :)

You May also Like...

Popular Posts

Real Time Web Analytics Google
Google