Thursday, July 19, 2012

Martha, Alto, in the MS Bike Tour, August 11-12, 2012

Martha, Jose, Susan and Ann relaxing during the CD recording
 Hi everyone -- Martha here :)


My daughter, Kate, on the ride last year
This year my family is again heading out on the MS Bike Tour August 11-12, 2012.
It will be my daughter's and my third time on the tour, and my husband's 10th ride. If you have not already made your charitable donation decisions for 2012, please consider supporting us and this cause.
Kate and I go for the one day ride on the 11th, while hubby Patrick does the full two-day ride (Ottawa-Cornwall on Saturday and back on Sunday).

The symptoms of MS are many and vary for everyone. It’s estimated that approximately 55,000-75,000 men and women in Canada have the disease, and every day about three more people are diagnosed.


The MS Bike Tour has been a critical part of the MS Society’s fundraising efforts for over 20 years. 
Proceeds from this event and others like it provide support and services to help those living with this disease, their families and caregivers. They also fund research with three primary goals: to find a cause and cure for MS, repair nervous system damage caused by
MS and stop MS attacks.

Secure on-line donations can be made HERE.

Thank you!
Martha

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing this post at my Say G'Day Saturday Linky Party Holly. I will tweet about and share it on facebook right now! I hope you raise lots of money for MS!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete

You can also email your questions to me - info (at) stairwellcarollers (dot) com.
Thanks,
Holly :)

You May also Like...

Popular Posts

Real Time Web Analytics Google
Google