Sunday, September 1, 2013

Add your Music Blog LINK -- September Linky party NOW ON. TOP THREE from our August Link-up


                           Before you LINK up your Musically-related photos, articles, compositions and blogs...

Please take a moment to check out our AUGUST LINKUP TOP THREE .

First up is a guest post by Melissa Perry Moraja on the great educational blog, "Music Teaching and Parenting"

Next, 
Composer Brandon Nelson with a brand new piece,
Brandon Nelson, composer’s avatar

And lastly, an extensive observance of the Virgin Mary in music history by Kelly Galbraith
maryeve


We want to connect with other bloggers who love choral music.
Use our easy Linky tool to post your composition tips, singing techniques, ideas for the best recording venues and your fave choral videos.

Music related crafts, decor and recipes too!

Visit as many of these bloggers as possible and leave a quick comment like, "Hello! I love choral music too, and I hope you have a wonderful week!" I'd also love it if you could leave a comment here about this project.

Grab our Button

4 comments :

  1. All linked up! Thanks so much for the invite! I am an absolute music lover! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up Stacey. I love the song, beautiful vocals and such a sweet message about a mothers love for her children.

      Delete
  2. You have a really cool blog niche! I linked up that post per your direction for anyone reading that thinks I'm out of order :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much this is going to be a really useful blog post for us. I guess I am plowing a new field as far as link parties go. I sure hope we can grow some amazing musical flowers with it!

    ReplyDelete

You can also email your questions to me - info (at) stairwellcarollers (dot) com.
Thanks,
Holly :)

You May also Like...

Popular Posts

Real Time Web Analytics Google
Google