Monday, August 22, 2011

The Associated Press: Facebook's spam program catches activists

Stairwell Carollers (we are not spammers) Rank First Place in Ontario (we are human beings)
I've included two articles here. Thanks go to Brian Fisher for finding this :)

 



We're in good company -- I've been getting the same message while I was just casually promoting the choir on Facebook I'm waiting for my apology and fear it may take a while.

Oddly, I am only occasionally blocked from posting to a wall. It's like the algorithm that has fingered us as "spammy" can't quite decide...
Perhaps there is hope yet.

No comments :

Post a Comment

You can also email your questions to me - info (at) stairwellcarollers (dot) com.
Thanks,
Holly :)

You May also Like...

Popular Posts

Real Time Web Analytics Google
Google