Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Silent Night in 3 languages -- German, English and French.

Creche


"Stille Nacht" was audience choice # 2 in our countdown. It was performed by The Stairwell Carollers on Dec 18, 2009 at their "Carols à la Carte" concert, where the audience got to choose their favorite 15 carols from a list of 25.

The Stairwell Carollers are an a cappella Ottawa choir, formed in 1977 by director Pierre Massie. A non-profit organization, they raise funds for local charities through concert, CD and cookbook sales.

Buy our CDs!  They make great Christmas gifts and they help local charities.


3 comments :

  1. Wow this is beautiful! I could listen to this all day...I love it!

    I will add your blog to my blog roll right now-so happy you came to visit as now I have found your beautiful blog!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I,m back! I just added a clip to my blog too.

    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Natasha! Spread the word please:)

    ReplyDelete

You can also email your questions to me - info (at) stairwellcarollers (dot) com.
Thanks,
Holly :)

You May also Like...

Popular Posts

Real Time Web Analytics Google
Google